Friday, January 1, 2010

New year, new plans?

Hello!

I don’t know if it has to do with that it’s the first day of 2010, but I’ve just got this crazy idea of no longer studying in China after I’ve graduated. Instead, I’m considering…Taiwan!

I’ve never been there; the same goes for China so I can’t say I would like it better. It’s also smaller than China, much smaller when I think about it, and it has earthquakes that would scare me to death. However, considering that it’s an island, has lots of people living there, and that my Godfather goes there from time to time (he’s from Taiwan) makes this opting weigh slightly heavier…

Not to forget that the Taiwanese are totally in love with Hello Kitty; they even have a Hello Kitty cafe! THAT is something worth considering according to Sandra :D



I want to go to Taipei at this moment! Everything is just so me :P


No comments:

Post a Comment