Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekend with the Belgians

The three days spent at Lisa’s place in Sandviken this weekend was nothing else but trés trés bien. Not only did I get to meet some really cool and super sweet Belgian guys (and cute Denise from Amsterdam of course), but also, I learned how to eat crayfish, go canoeing, and sleep in a round bed for the first time. - And now I don’t include all the other great things we managed to squeeze in during those three days. My friend Lisa should be so proud of herself for being the ultimate hostess this weekend, because thanks to her I now have some new memories for life. ;)

Amigo and Stephan

Me and the girls chilling out in Lisa's cozy terrace...

Group picture! :)

Haha, those Belgians know how to party :P


Denise, Lisa and her boyfriend Alex


Tarane was the only girl who went in to the freezing pool with the crazy guys :o

Party party xD



The next day we went to Lisa's football game to show our support...

We couldn't get enough of those group pictures :P

Kräftskiva/ crayfish dinner



And that was the last picture before my camera died. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment