Monday, August 30, 2010

Watch South Park Studios With Iphone

Victor Hugo! Once

are proud that Mr. Victor Hugo Morales has chosen the same name that I chose for my blog and it has reflected a political agenda. I strongly agree with a lot of things raised, do not think this government is the best of all, not even close, but I think many of their projects are positive and do good to the country, despite being many sometimes displays other things, like their war to the death with the Clarin group, often the tree will not let them see the forest. Are doing too much to discredit the group Clarín, and arrive at limits not realize they end up alienating and disturbing to many people, just for a political whim. Fibertel the war, we are having in suspense for all users, I personally, I have Fibertel both at home and in the studio. Collecting performance data from other companies among my friends, I discovered that the service offered by others is pathetic, too often cut, go slow, try to charge you a fortune when they are worth, well ... My experience with Fibertel, and go 3 years with them, and before internet city had joined them, was always very pleasant, not cut, I have internet whenever I need, if any There is rarely a technical problem in the area, do not take more than 1 day to fix it. Well, anyway, Endurance Victor Hugo! Whenever you get a story that is deeply divided and all and none seem to be right, I listen to Victor Hugo to know your opinion and thus to clear my doubts. Not only can explain the problems clearly, most of the time we can see the 2 sides of the case and analyzes them.

Thanks!

PS: The show airs every Sunday from 21.30 hours on Channel 9

No comments:

Post a Comment