Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My sweet 18

Turning 18 should be a memorable day, but I never imagined it to be this memorable…

My morning started rather weird as I for the first time woke up in the couch after my midnight attempt of trying to finish Breaking Dawn (which I actually did, though :P), and then when I looked out the window - it was raining! It never rains on my birthday! :O OK, never mind I thought as I got into the shower, just to discover that there was no hot water! So after an icy shower I was quickly off to school.

Little did I know though that my precious friends had a surprise waiting for me after lunch…


Obviously their theme for today was pink and Hello Kitty ;)




Later at night, sis took me out for dinner at the Italian restaurant Foro Romano


And then it was more presents and a truffle chocolate cake waiting for me in the kitchen at home…


Now I am drinking legally too :D




To summarize my day, all I can say is pretty damn good. OK, maybe a bit weird in the beginning, but with some optimism in mind things changed to become more than great. So all of my friends and family reading this: THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT SWEET 18! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment