Friday, April 29, 2011

back


It's freedom babe! Yay! Finally just finished my duty in JHS :D Just one more exam. It's an exam for international school. And I think I don't have to study for it hahaha. Okay, I'm not willing for boasting or else, but I'm tired of studying. Hahaha. Really, can't wait for holiday but really I don't wanna go away from this place too. Too many memories. The sweet one, the bitter one, fun, sad, etc. All in one! Haha. I'm afraid that I can't come back here again. Especially, I'm gonna missing my special teachers. I have mentioned them in my old post. I don't wanna go away from them. Really. I like the way they teach. It's fun. Can I find a teacher like that in Jakarta? Pleaseeeeeeee please, let me find teacher like them, God! Just some more days for course or meeting them at school again until my fly to Jakarta. OH MY GOD. Don't wanna leave them! :(
Ok, I don't have anything to post today *I think. So, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment