Friday, July 31, 2009

Time's never enough, huh?


And then it was Saturday AGAIN. Last night I barely slept anything at all, instead I just lay there in the dark thinking. Thinking about everything between heaven and earth, because that's what you do when you can't sleep (besides thinking "I have to sleep now, I have to sleep now"). However, my thinking eventually lead to the matter of time, like it always does.

There is so much we want to do in life but the time just never seems to be enough. Sure we have many years to live, but as we get older opportunities pass you and then it's just too late. Last night I realized that I only have 13 days left here and I just want to make the most of those few days. How I am going to do that I have no clue yet (since I don't have a driving licence and without a driving licence here in Malaysia you're literally stuck), but I'll find a way. I hope I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment