Friday, July 24, 2009

Sophia Bush haircut xD

(Peek-a-boo before I have a picture at the real stuff)

Finally I've got that straight hair I've been longing for for such a long time. I was so tired of fixing my huge bird nest every morning that I had moments when I just thought that wouldn't life be easier if I just cut it all off and wore a wig!? Luckily enough, I did not do such a thing and here I am today with my silky, smooth and tremendously straight hair. It's what I call sexi-mama hair, haha!

It wasn't really planned that I was going to get it done today but since I had nothing better to do I followed Syu Yi jie jie to the hair salon where she works and two and a half hour later I walked out with hair a la Brooke (Sophia Bush) in One Tree Hill. That means that it's cut to the shoulders, yes but I'm getting used to it and I realized that I really like it even though I was terrified when she grabbed a pair of scissors (since I've saved my hair for so long) and said that I really needed to get rid of my split ends. Anyhow, the fact that Vicki keeps looking at me while sighing:

- You look exactly like Brooke...You're hair is soo pretty...

doesn't really make me that sad either about my hair being slightly shorter. However, when mum and Syu Yi jie jie said that I looked younger...I have no more comments to add, haha! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment