Friday, July 17, 2009

Becoming a Swedish meatball???

(However, I'm still allowed to think that the chocolate fudge ice cream at Baskin & Robbins is devine...)

I love my Malaysian diet but at the same time I hate it and what it will do to my body in the long run. I might be having vacation and on vacations you are suppose to eat what ever you want, but eating above your needs (and then I really mean it!) during two months time is a little bit to exaggerating according to me.

Sometimes I would call myself very blessed here since we're constantly surrounded by people that love food, which means that we get to taste a lot of yummi stuff when they take us out eating, but on the other hand, it's quite awful at the same time because they are always expecting us to be starving when they are ordering...So in the end there's a lot of "I insist you take another bite! They don't have this in Sweden, huh?" and "Eat, eat, eat! When you come to Malaysia of course you have to eat, then when you go back you can go diet, okay?". This is kind of cute and actually very kind of them to say but sometimes I just wish they weren't that cute. I have no intentions of being rude but: Hello, I want to fit into my jeans when I get back to Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment