Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A piece of everything

I'm such a lazy blogger, I have lots of things I want to write about but I'm too lazy to sit down and really make it happen. Actually I was going to post something yesterday when I got home from supper, but PS's house was one among the five houses that just had to get a power outage (at midnight!). First, I thought I was going to die when it actually struck me that I had to sleep without air-condition, but then it got worse when I came to realize that there wasn't even a fan available! Good lord, the only luck I had was the fact that I'm not afraid of the dark. Luckily, about 01.30 am. someone came to fix it (by then I was half dead and had three mosquito bites already -.-) and I could get some real beauty sleep, kind of.

- That bed is as hard as a rock! PS has some jade mattress with heating lights (that we finally persuaded not to have on while sleeping. Honestly, I will melt to death in my sleep!) on it to improve blood circulation and strengthen the skeleton, but that really must be bullshit! I'm 16 years old and I have my first back pain!

Anyhow, Genting was great but soooooooooooo crowded! My goodness, I will tell you everything later when I have the pictures to share my story with. However, even though there were so many people there, I couldn't find anyone really cute! All I could find was a tacky sense of dressing! Horrible, horrible...-.- It shouldn't be allowed to buy clothes like that - anywhere! Oh, and I went to sing karaoke with Vicky and mami for the first time! Gosh, that was so much fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment