Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stockholm 2/5

Okay, I didn´t get home now but I was home 5 min to midnight yesterday, so I just wanted to sleep after more than 12 hours of walking around...It was success anyway and we went a little bit everywhere until we had no more energy and decided to eat a buffet at a place called No 8. I was starving cause I hadn´t been eating since breakfast like 09.30 am. and now it was like 05.30 pm. ! So they had Mongolian BBQ, Chinese, sushi and fruit/vegetable buffet and then fried banana with ice-cream for dessert xD, and I will tell you all I ate so much I could barely stand up ! I was rolling out of there and just feeling like I was going to throw up !!! - That is a sign that I should had ate something during the day, huh =.=...


I must say I really, really liked the food, haha...just glad we tried someplace new cause now we don´t have to go to overestimated Bamboo City x). Now we have tried No 8 and I can really recommend it ! Yummo !

Then the trip home then...ayoooooh ! Train at 09.11 pm. was cancelled so we waited for the next one and took a little walk...10.11 pm. also cancelled !!! We had to take the commuter train from Stockholm - Rotebro and then we got to take the transfer bus Rotebro - Upplands Väsby and then the train again Upplands Väsby - Uppsala...what a trip, almost like the one I did with the ladies a couple of weeks ago Deja Vu LOL xD...but look at the bright side I told mummy and sis "it was free" cause they didn´t charge us a cent, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment