Wednesday, May 28, 2008

not freaking out

I have been waiting for this day for like sooo long and then this day ~ today ~ finally arrived and it is soon to be over. What day am I talking about ? The day before prom. Am I beeing weird when I say that I am not that "over-excited" I thought I would be ? I mean I went to Aunty Katherine today to look at dresses, not like I don´t have any myself but these were from the US because she went there for a wedding and blablabla x)...LOL, why do I always start talking about other stuff than the subject I started with ?!...anyhow I tried like 8 dresses and decided to go for one of them, I will show pics later, like after prom, hehehe...but I have no shoes and I haven´t decided what bag I am using or accessories I´m wearing.
All the girls in my class decided what to wear like 6 months ago and a couple of weeks ago they were freaking out because they didn´t know what kind of underwear they should use !!! So I really don´t see myself in the position of calling myself weird =.=...I will just take the day as it comes and have fun. Do my thing, cause that always works x)
//good night all my dear readers out there, I am going to get some beauty sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment