Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday perfection

Today everything was so perfect. I want to use that word even though many people say that perfection doesn´t exist, but today it just did. (I mean, except from me being pissed off at our wireless wideband network that didn´t want to connect, some minutes ago - and it´s called Turbo 3G Connect...) It feels like I had so much time but yet so little. Like I manage to do so much but yet not. But still...perfect.

My day...
- Breakfast with family (me love xD)
- Homework (well has to be done...)
- Look at Ho Chak video clips (haha x))
- Quick family-snack-time (tradition on weekends la)
- Homework again
- Walk with sis to Kina Li (buy Asia tel card for mummy)
- Dinner
- Walk to the new Willy:s with mummy and sis to buy ice-cream, Magnum Colombia with taste of cappucino - yummo ! (our Carrefour - the closest we can get to a Carrefour here in SWE)



First ice-cream I ate outside this year x)...maybe it made my day even more perfect ?

No comments:

Post a Comment