Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stylish? Me?

My blogger buddy- Howard nominated me for a little Internet thingy award & I will take accolades when I can get them. Check out Howard's site. He is the smartest blogger about music! I appreciate the nod. I am nothing, if not stylish.





This award goes with a bit of work:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award other bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers & tell them about the award!


I thought I was done with memes, but I love Howard, so here we go:


Check out Howard's Soundtrack To My Day.


7 things about Stephen:
1. I had sex on Tom Sawyer's Island at Disneyland, while on acid, in 1974.
2. I like spiders & snakes.
3. I have been a vegetarian for  30+ years
4. I seem to look intelligent, but I am not.
5. I have never been to a funereal.
6. I used to have hair on my head, now I have hair in my ears.
7.  I don't hate Republicans, I just hate their Republicanism. Love the person, hate the sin.


I nominate a few of my favorites:
Felix In Hollywood
Spirit Of Saint Louis
Mr. Peenee
A Queen's Queen
Froggy
Hollywood Forever, Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment