Friday, October 2, 2009

A tired Sandra

To be honest I don’t know where to begin. This entire week has just been so hectic and awful. To start off with I can say that fall (or should I say winter?) has hit Sweden, and that I’ve catched a cold. To see things from the bright side, it’s not swine flu, but I really wouldn’t mind if it was. Then, I wouldn’t have to go out in the 2 ° C with double socks and double gloves…The funny thing is that I never get sick, and in particular, I never catch colds! My immune system is always at top with my “eat lots of fruit and veggies” diet, but somehow it wasn’t enough this time (even the huge amount of garlic mami uses in her cooking didn‘t save me!). So, I got beat down by too many hours of stress, and too few hours of sleep instead. Hais…I hope this kindergarten sickness won’t last long.

Anyhow, since I already started this post by complaining - I can continue SLIGHTLY at least, since it is really necessary considering these two cases that I am about to tell you now.

Case 1: The UN general secretary Ban Ki-Moon lectured about United Nations, United Action: Meeting Global Challenges at a Time of Crisis at Uppsala University this Thursday. Guess what - I couldn't go because of that stupid extra Excel lesson we had in school!!!
Case 2: I’m alone tonight. Why? Because Malaysia’s foreign minister is in Stockholm tonight, so they sent two dinner invitations to us, which means that Vicki and mami are having a lovely evening in Stockholm with Malaysia’s friggin foreign minister - and I am here! Abandoned!

To draw a conclusion, if it is possible in this case, I will just say that I am pretty upset right now. And, the “historical” thing to do (since I, regardless of all stress, still love my History classes) is to find someone/something to blame. In this case, it’s fully on the IB.

IB is keeping me busy -.-

What I missed out on ;(

Homemade pizza - the only thing good this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment