Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Back for now ;)

Guess what? I’m back! Or at least for now, I assume. Thank God I’m not a professional blogger though, then I would be both broke and boring for leaving the “baby” to take care of itself…But since I’m not, good for me! Hehe

I really don’t feel like summarizing the time that has passed, mostly because it has been school, school, school…and some more school, so I’m going to bring up the present instead. The optimistic things that I look forward to, like the fact that we today had our first meeting for the new environment society that I’m joining for CAS. Probably it will take up quite some time to organize, plan, and carry out all of our ideas, but I think it will be fun. Life is about giving and taking, and this will definitely give me a good conscious for contributing to save the environment.

Okay, I better get some beauty sleep now. Tomorrow all of the IB2s are heading to the beautiful capital of Sweden, Stockholm. Nights!

I know that Cinnamon bun Day was last Sunday, but I just can't get enough of these vanilla buns!!! Save me, please! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment