Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stupid Excel

It was so worthless going to school today. All my lessons (which are two on Thursdays) were cancelled, so I would have been free today if it wasn’t for that stupid 2 hours info meeting about how to use Excel - which started at 3.15 p.m.! I am done with physics, and I will never go back to it unless it’s a matter between life and death which forces me, so I don’t understand why it had to be mandatory…If it wasn’t because of that, I really wouldn’t have showed up. See what a good student I am! Haha…

Cute Shilan, before we almost fell asleep...

The new sweetie Bianca (imported directly from Brazil!) and Hanna.

Lewar going crazy when the computer system messed up and left us stuck in the computer room for a while...

So Shilan and I had to make the most out of it (?)


Today's dessert - YUMMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment