Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I was slightly shocked

Dolly Parton sings “working nine to five…lalala”, my own version of today is “working 8.30 to 4.30...lalala”. Maybe not as good (not good at all actually, haha) as hers, but it’s the truth, and sometimes the truth isn’t always that good. Anyway, I felt rather good today when I got back the math quiz we had this Monday ;D

Then, when I got home from my “rough day” I walked right in to an enormous mountain of chanterelles and in front of it I found my sis completely engaged in cleaning chanterelles. In short, I was a bit shocked. My sister, who loves shopping, interior design, high-tea, to get royal treatment (but really, who doesn’t? Haha) and to sleep was getting her well treated-nails into a pile of chanterelles! Yeah, so this was today’s small shock moment, haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment