Saturday, November 29, 2008

in my pyjamas


Here I am sitting. It's almost midninght and I'm sitting here in my pyjamas - YES, I am because it is freaking cold all the time, so no hotpants here, no! My updating has sucked lately and I don't really know what or who to blame, but what I do know is that I miss sitting here. Listening to the sound of my fingers on the keyboard...it's sad that you sometimes have to give up something you really like for something that is for your own good. However, blogging makes me feel kind of good so why give it up?! :P

Haiz, the drop-dead-gorgeous fur jacket (fake) I put up a picture of a while ago is finito everywhere =(, I am so sad but mum tries to comfort me and says that she will buy it as soon as it reach the stores next year, "because it is a classic model that always will arrive" - that did not make me any happier so instead I went buying this little cutie at Gränby Centrum's new wing the day (Thursday) when they had the big grand opening.

the view of the new Gränby from our livingroom

Nevertheless, today mum, sis and I went down to town, for a nice afternoon in the cozy Första Advent spirit the city has prepared. Första Advent is like a mager thing for the Swedish people and really gives them that Christmas feeling. It is the last day of November every year (always on a Sunday) and there are like four advents before Christmas arrives...Ooh, now it is Första Advent here. 30 November. That means that later today I have to get up and do a lot of stuff...better go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment