Friday, November 21, 2008

dropping by...

I totally abandoned my poor little blog. Or actually I didn't do it on purpose. It just happened since I've had so much going on these previous weeks. The really big things started from last Friday when sis was installing copy of photoshop she received from her friend. When photoshop was installed, internet was gone. My worst nightmare. I had been saving all my school work for the weekend and then internet was totally blocked! I was so pissed, until I cooled down after a nice visit to my friend Maria´s student home on Sunday. Sunday was also the day when the refridgerator stopped working -.-...

Thankfully, some good news reached me on Monday when I recieved the nice grade A on the history test, made a couple of weeks ago. Fredrik (the teacher) told me that my homework assignment where I got a F now was history and beyond his mind. I was sooo happy =). Tuesday was a long day though, so I was most happy about going to bed, which I was able to do like 01.20 am. after going to the theatre in Stockholm to see Hamlet. I had a really good time (besides the cancelled train...which always happens to me) and I would really like to go to another theatre some day.

Oh dear, my eyelids are so heavy...I haven't got my beutysleep for ages so I better get it now. A long but still short Saturday is what lies in front of me...

//Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment