Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pankor Island pics !!!


So just, what was it 2...yeah, I think so...days after we got home from Genting we were off to Pankor Island. It was my first time there and it was...well, really quiet since we came on a Thursday...we had fun but I don't think I necessary need to go again, though.


Guess which girls, haha...
Smallest cousin Yik-Yik...
We climbed up those rocks...pretty scary but fun and totally worth it when you are finally up...

Look like a ghost ship in Pirates of Carribean, just that is it in mini size, haha...
Yik-Yik and uncle Alvin wanted to see what the fishing man brought back with him...


Mummy and me =)...
Haha, this one is so cute...

Became good friends (?) with these picture perfect doggies :D...
Haha, mummy always got to be the cutest =). On the ferry back...
Stopped to take some pictures...
You know, when you are in Malaysia it is always all about the...CAR, so in this case uncle Kevin's new car, hahahaha. Do they look like brother and sister ? :P
Do we look like sisters ? :P
I can't believe I stood in front of a car and took a picture =.=...that is like soooo CHINESE !!! hahaha...got the genes haven't I...:P
Uncle Kevin's favourite picture, hahahaha...
My favourite picture...the final gathering =)...


No comments:

Post a Comment