Friday, August 15, 2008

home ?

I'm home. Or I don't know if I can call it home because I just left my home. Maybe I should call it my biological home and Malaysia is my second home. Anyway, I haven't really melted that I am in my biological home yet. It takes a time to let it all sink in sometimes...

Yiyi picked us up from the airport after a long waiting since our plane was delayed (and gosh the check-in was totally pain in the ass; first we stood in one line, really loong one and then see another one on the other side of the airport that seems shorter, so we switch, almost when we reach *like 50 metres away but yeah* the check-in counter queuing for like 50 min they say all the people that are heading to Stockholm go to counter E18...so I run, run with pretty heels and yet we had to wait like 10-15 min to check-in...godness never had to wait like that). Anyhow when we reached our home it started raining and I mean really heavy rain. So lifting all the bags in the rain and walking up to the 3rd floor (and NO they don't have an elevator =.=) we agreed on that that was today's exercise session.

I can't say that I really missed anything here until I sat in the bathtub, relaxed in our comfy couch and later crashed into my even more comfy escape AKA bed =). Got a letter from IB, saying I start at Tuesday, so I get one extra day of rest gratefully =)

And to be honest know, I haven't really cried...that much I mean...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment