Friday, July 29, 2011

Freaking crazy
























These school's assignments things are so ruining my whole life! F*CK! I didn't even imagine that the assignments will be like these. SO MANY. TOO MANY. Okay. I'm so tired of it. Everyday (Monday-Friday) I go to school with bringing so many books. Too many, I think. It's so frustrating! I'm tireeeeeeeed! I need a rest. So, this day is the last day of school in this week. I won't let go of this day. I must manage my time perfectly. Do assignments faster, and get ready for some refreshing, because MONDAY IS HOLIDAY! YAAAY! Thank you God! You give me more time to rest. Thank you. 
And.. I wanna tell you something. I so bad at adapting in a new community, new place. And I'm still trying to do it right nowadays. I really miss my Junior High, my friends.. I wanna come back to East Java :( Well, when the long holidays come, I really gonna come back to my hometown! I wanna meet my friends! And use javanese language, exactly -.- It's hard to use the 'complete Indonesian language' here. I usually use javanese. It's more comfortable, I think. So now I'll just pray and wait patiently.. Lebaran Holiday, please come faster :( (got 3weeks for Lebaran holiday! Gonna go home!)

No comments:

Post a Comment