Friday, December 19, 2008

in 2 hours...

The day has finally come. The day where Christmas break starts! 01.oo pm I have to be in the assembly hall in school, then we will ahve some coffee and cake with my lovely class before I am free!!! I'm going to miss all my freinds in school that I can't meet during the break, though like mini-Maria and Sabina -.- How sad ;( --- but on the other hand I won't be sad the whole break, since I will have time to meet friends I haven't met in like a decade. I really hate it when it gets to that point...

Just got on the phone with one of those. My godsis. haven't spoken to her in ages and it just felt so great to get the chance to do that today =) She asked if we maybe could hang out some day during the break. I couldn't be more relieved, I mean I haven't spoken with my precious little godsis since September (?) and she didn't call me to yell at me. She called to ask if I had some free time during Chriztmas to spend with her. God I love that girl, she's the sweetest. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment