Thursday, July 3, 2008

Singapore express

Singapore really amaze me, I mean what happened to the Singaporeans, all I saw was Japanese, hahaha =P x). Haha, I had the greatest day ever and saw a lot during just one day and transport ? Whatever, you name it, we tried everything MRT, taxi, bus and we used our legs, and of course I can't forget the little long little "golf car" in Sentosa. Forget Orchard road - maybe it's famous, haha but we get to experience so much more with Amui jiejie as our guide xD.

So I can happily announce that my first time in Singapore was happily the best trip so far =)...actually there is a lot I want to say, but I don't know I'll just blablabla with mummy and Vicki instead because I'm better at talking than writing about what I really, really want to say, hahahaha...but I can say that this ain't going to be the last time I go to Singapore !

PS. pics will come from this trip when I get back to Klang x).

No comments:

Post a Comment