Friday, December 7, 2007

Reba Mcentire

So it's Friday and it was a rough week, so I'm just flipping thru channels and I see CMT has this Giants special and it's Reba...ok this special aired months ago but as usual, I'm behind. So I love me some Reba, I like her music and I like her TV show...so I watch it and can I say Kelly Clarkson sang her ass off!! damn. So I hear all these songs that Reba sang being sung by others and it's all good, but something is missing. I don't know what it is...but then the end of the show arrives....and this was it. Who can't relate to Fancy? Who?! We all can at some point...well some of us....for those of us from the wrong side of the tracks. Hmmm..maybe even those of us more privileged, in any case, enjoy this live performance from Reba singing Fancy! ;-) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment